728x90 AdSpace

Latest News
Powered by Blogger.

IDEA VPN APRIL WORKING AGAIN


Hi This is New UDP VPN For Idea User’s Specially Working In Delhi. High Speed Network.I have thought many times that we only find airtel tricks everywhere usually. but we don’t find any other Network tricks. so Here we have Idea High Speed 3G Trick. Which is 100% working and tested by me .

FEATURES

·  Based on UDP
·  Superast  Downloading on 3G Networks
·  No balance Deduction
·  No Disconnection
·  100% Confirmed Working in all  States UP (DELHI) tested

PROOF


DOWNLOADS

Download The UDP Trick
alt text

Download NMD VPN
alt text

All the Instructions are Given on the File so kindly read it. This trick is working in almost Every States So Enjoy and If any doubts in using Just post a comment in our Blog






  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

16 comments:

  1. thks dude its working in DELHI for me getting about 800KBPS :D thxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnks for ur Feedback :) hope u enjoying

      Delete
  2. admin is it working in MH ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeh its working all over INDIA

      Thnks

      Delete
  3. sirji wow thx its working like a chram... WAT AN IDEA SIRJI

    i get only 500kbps thxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnks for ur Feedback :) hope u enjoying

      500kbps is a better speed :)

      Delete
    2. plz send me the trick i am unable to complete survay plz send me @
      imrantheking99@gmail.com

      Delete
  4. i can't download, i have completed survay 5 times. pleas send me this trick on avgsandeep@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. yeh buddy its wrking in TN and all over india

      Delete
  6. brother i download what is the apn?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey any one give me plz

    ye download nahi ho raha per
    koi muje
    mail ker sakta hai

    Patelj1447@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've installed NMNVPN and connect it, it doesn't connect i'm from u.p.
    Is i've to download and install udp trick also at this page ya phir vpn se hi kaam chal jayega my e-mail id is sirajunnabikhan@gmail.com
    plz reply me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sir ...i tried whole day...but unable to unlock survey.complete all 5 survey..but still cant gate download file..plz plz send me the direct link or email ..to amarjeetgk95@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please send me this file..
    I tried all the 4 surveys but none of them succeeded. Please send me to my email id sameermohd15@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Item Reviewed: IDEA VPN APRIL WORKING AGAIN Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Anonymous